Church Log Data Retention Policy
- As per government guidelines, the ChurchLog app will keep the personal data of customers collected by each establishment.
- Data will be stored by ChurchLog for a period of 21 days and then will be deleted from any databases on which it was stored.
- Data will be only provided to Government agencies upon receipt of an official request relating solely to aid any contact tracing requirements in relation to Covid-19.
- Personal data will never be used for any other purpose.
- Personal data will not be passed to any 3rd parties nor will it be made available for advertising purposes.
- Whilst this is in line with the current Government guidelines relating to the storing of data for contact tracing purposes, it is possible that these guidelines will continue to be updated.
Should there be any changes to policies, Shropshire ITC will update its policies and reflect any such changes within the Data Retention Policy section of the PubLog app.
Should you have any queries relating to the storage of your information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26th June 2020.